To play off the idea that some classic cheese puff snacks are go-to treats for marijuana users when a hunger craving strikes, Weetos launched a line of snacks that put a new spin on an iconic snack.
Weetos are offered in Crunchy Cheese, Flaming Hot and Extra Flaming Hot Varieties, each of which is infused with 100-150mg of premium THC. As the brand describes, these products were developed for the purpose of "making the sometimes bland edible experience flavorful and fun."
With the rise in CBD- and THC-infused edible snacks, brands are launching snack food products that reinvent familiar comfort foods with a subversive, grown-up twist. This wave of new, nostalgic edibles appeals to a consumer's desire for an experience that is at once comforting, but also novel at the same time.
Weetos Put a New Twist on Classic Cheese Puff Snacks
1. Thc-infused Snack Foods - The trend of infusing snacks with CBD and THC is on the rise, presenting an opportunity for brands to develop new, exciting products for a growing market.
2. Nostalgic Edibles - Brand can capitalize on the trend of nostalgic edibles by recreating classic snack foods with a subversive, grown-up twist.
3. Flavorful and Fun Edibles - The rise of infused edible snacks presents an opportunity for brands to make the sometimes bland edible experience flavorful and fun.
1. Cannabis - The cannabis industry can develop and market new THC-infused edibles to cater to a growing consumer demand for infused snacks.
2. Snack Food - The snack food industry can innovate by infusing classic comfort snacks with CBD and THC to create new, exciting products for consumers.
3. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of nostalgic edibles by recreating classic snack foods with a subversive, grown-up twist.