As a kid, I've always dreamed of having an exotic animal like a monkey or a panda as a pet; alas, my dreams weren't answered, but the three-month old Chase lion cub has answered the dreams of five-year-old Aliya and three-year-old Ryan. Chase was separated from its mother after her milk dried up and now is being fed a special milk formula of calcium, eggs, and kitten and puppy formula.
At first, the Chase lion cub was allowed to sleep on the kids' beanbags and roam around free in the house. Cuddling with a cub--a dream come true!
The Chase Lion Cub is Being Raised by Two Kids in New Zealand
1. Exotic Animal Pets - Opportunities for businesses to provide unique and legal exotic animal pets to fulfill people's childhood dreams.
2. Alternative Animal Nutrition - Opportunities for businesses to develop innovative and nutritious formulas for feeding exotic animals that can't rely on their natural milk sources.
3. Animal-assisted Therapy - Opportunities for businesses to explore the therapeutic benefits of animals by integrating them into children's activities and treatments.
1. Pet Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the pet industry by expanding the range of exotic animals available as pets and developing specialized nutrition products.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the food and beverage industry by creating unique and nutritionally complete formulas for exotic animal nutrition.
3. Healthcare Industry - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the healthcare industry by incorporating animal-assisted therapy in pediatric care and therapy services.