The Candela lamp designed by Francisco Gomez Paz offers a dual-function decor piece that uses environmentally friendly energy to provide an ambient light source as well as charge smartphone devices. The sleek cylindric shape of the lamp with a frosted glass shade adds to the contemporary function of the accessory.
The design of the Candela light combines both modern and traditional styles while making use of the heat generated from the LED bulb. The energy is converted into electricity that can be used to power up tech devices such as smartphones and tablets. The light is powered by a smokeless flame that provides energy to both the LED lights inside as well as tech devices. An aluminium interior houses the flameless flame, while a soft white exterior provides an ambient glow.
The Candela Uses Natural Energy to Provide Light and Charge Smartphones
1. Dual-function Decor - Combining multiple functionalities in one product, such as providing light and charging smartphones, offers convenience and practicality.
2. Environmentally Friendly Energy - Using natural energy sources, like heat generated from LED bulbs, provides a sustainable solution for powering up tech devices.
3. Ambient Lighting Solutions - Designing lamps with frosted glass shades and smooth exteriors creates a contemporary and calming atmosphere.
1. Home Decor - The dual-function decor trend presents opportunities for home decor companies to create innovative products that combine style and functionality.
2. Renewable Energy - The use of environmentally friendly energy sources opens up opportunities for renewable energy companies to develop new technologies and products.
3. Lighting - The demand for ambient lighting solutions allows lighting companies to explore innovative designs and materials to create unique and visually appealing products.