'Chantilly' by Dexter Quinto shows off sultry bombshell hair in this simple studio shoot. Model Chantilly, who is represented by Elmer Olsen, sizzles with bouncy, soft waves courtesy of stylist Sophia Hsin at Plutino Group. Effortless, lightly-applied eyeshadow and a killer pout complete summer's hottest look.
'Chantilly' by Dexter Quinto almost makes me want to spring for extensions, if only to recreate this look on my own.
Implications - Sick of hard styles that emphasize the masculine, females are seeking out subtle looks that illustrate their femininity. The key for women in creating classic looks is through simplicity. Designers could create their products with cleaner lines in order to appeal to a wider female audience.
'Chantilly' by Dexter Quinto Showcases Summer's Easy, Breezy Hairstyle
1. Feminine Looks - Sick of hard styles that emphasize the masculine, females are seeking out subtle looks that illustrate their femininity, creating opportunities for designers to create products with cleaner lines.
2. Soft Waves - Soft bombshell hair with bouncy waves is becoming a popular hairstyle for women, presenting opportunities for hairstylists to offer services and products that can achieve this look.
3. Effortless Makeup - The trend of minimal and lightly-applied makeup complements the soft bombshell hair look, giving rise to opportunities for makeup brands to create products that enhance natural beauty.
1. Fashion - The trend of seeking feminine looks creates opportunities for designers to create clothing lines with cleaner lines and aesthetics that appeal to a wider female audience.
2. Beauty - The rise in popularity of soft bombshell hair and effortless makeup presents opportunities for hairstylists, makeup artists, and beauty brands to offer services and products that cater to this trend.
3. Haircare - The demand for soft waves and bombshell hair opens up opportunities for haircare brands to develop products specifically designed to achieve and maintain this hairstyle.