Looking absolutely stunning and glamorously western, Kristen Stewart stars in the new Chanel Pre-Fall 2014 campaign.
The actress may not be the first person who comes to mind when you think of Chanel, but Karl Lagerfeld has always been a fan of hers. There were rumors last year that the star would be the face of the Chanel Pre-Fall 2014 campaign, and now it seems like they were true with the recent release of these images.
The 'Twilight' celeb looks alluring, intense and sultry as she poses in Karl Lagerfeld's latest western-inspired pieces. The new collection features a lot of glam fringe, classy American flag print bandanas and plenty of denim, as is expected.
“Basically and obviously, he is so much more than a fashion designer; he is a true renaissance man, one of the greatest artists of our time,” says Stewart about Lagerfeld.
Kristen Stewart Stars in the New Chanel Pre-Fall 2014 Campaign
1. Western Glam Fashion - Glamorously western-inspired fashion is gaining popularity, creating opportunities for designers to incorporate Western elements into their collections.
2. Celebrity Endorsements - Brands are increasingly partnering with unexpected celebrities to appeal to a wider audience and create a buzz around their campaigns.
3. Denim Revival - Denim is making a comeback in the fashion world, presenting opportunities for brands to innovate and create unique denim pieces.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the Western glam trend to create new collections and attract a wider customer base.
2. Advertising - The advertising industry can explore innovative ways to collaborate with celebrities and create captivating campaigns.
3. Textile - The textile industry can tap into the denim revival trend by developing new techniques and fabrics to enhance the appeal of denim products.