As you may have learned from keynote speaker and Trend Hunter CEO Jeremy Gutsche's first book on Exploiting Chaos, the only certainty of change is that it will happen. In his second book, Better and Faster, Gutsche teaches you to spot patterns of opportunity and get the jump on change on the horizon before competitors in business have the chance to act first.
Despite being companies with household names, brands like Microsoft, Kodak, Blackberry and Blockbuster haven't won with every new venture. Better and Faster highlights instances where these big name brands failed to adapt, despite signs that were indicative of changing times.
Find out how to stay ahead of the curve with big data and practical business advice in Better and Faster. Pick up your copy HERE.
Jeremy Gutsche's Better and Faster Urges Action During Times of Change
1. Big Data Analytics - Businesses can utilize big data analytics to spot patterns of opportunity and stay ahead of change on the horizon.
2. Adaptive Innovation - Companies can adopt an adaptive innovation approach to quickly adjust to changes in the market and stay competitive.
3. Disruptive Thinking - Disruptive thinking can help businesses identify and capitalize on new opportunities amid changing times and evolving customer needs.
1. Technology - The technology industry can leverage big data analytics and adaptive innovation to stay ahead of changing trends and rapidly evolving customer needs.
2. Retail - Retail businesses can use disruptive thinking to identify new trends, evolve their offerings and improve customer experience.
3. Finance - The finance industry can utilize big data analytics and adaptive innovation to improve operational efficiency and enhance customer engagement.