German brand Prunkhund recently unveiled a new collection of ceramic dog bowls and treat storage jars that boast stylish and modern matte finishes. The handmade bowls are offered in black, taupe and blush colorways, which would make for subtle accents within one's home. From afar, these decorative dog accessories could easily be confused for pieces of decor within one's home, unlike many products for dogs that are marked by whimsical images of bones and pet silhouettes.
As well as being aesthetically pleasing, these bowls are both shockproof and safe to be placed in the dishwasher, which makes for easy cleaning following a meal.
Across the pet industry, many consumers are looking to purchase snacks and decor items for their pet that remind of the current offerings that are already available to human consumers.
Prunkhund's Handmade Ceramic Bowl Collection Includes Matte Finishes
1. Modern Ceramic Dog Bowls - A trend towards designing stylish and functional pet products that seamlessly integrate into home decor.
2. Matte Finish Ceramic Bowls - A shift towards introducing varied textures and finishes in pet product designs.
3. Handmade Pet Accessories - Consumers are showing an interest in artisanal and custom-made pet products.
1. Pet Industry - Companies in the pet industry have the opportunity to create aesthetically-pleasing, practical and safe products to meet the needs of pet owners.
2. Home Decor Industry - Home decor companies could consider expanding their product line with pet-friendly decor and accessories that match their overall design aesthetic.
3. Artisanal Product Industry - There is an opportunity for small business owners and craftspeople to create handmade pet accessories and tap into a growing niche market.