Dino Salvatico wants to be sure your efforts to save money are successful; to recover your cash, his 'Bunker' bank made of cement and glass fiber must be shattered with a hammer.
I'm all for piggy banks that don't make it easy to recover your money. After all, a piggy bank that lets you easily access your savings is more of a temporary holding location than an actual vault.
Dino Salvatico specializes in industrial object design; this 'Bunker' bank certainly fits that bill. It's not in production, although it should be.
'Bunker' by Dino Salvatico
1. Industrial Object Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new ways to incorporate industrial design into everyday objects.
2. Durable Piggy Banks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop piggy banks that require unconventional methods to access savings, promoting long-term saving habits.
3. Functional Decorative Items - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create decorative items that serve a functional purpose, combining aesthetics with practicality.
1. Product Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Apply innovative thinking to product design, creating unique and functional objects.
2. Financial Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Improve the banking experience by offering innovative savings solutions that encourage better financial habits.
3. Home Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Merge design and functionality in home decor products to enhance the overall living experience.