Consuming celery green juice, prepared by blending and straining celery, is a popular health practice that's spread like wildfire across social media—and has caused the price of celery to skyrocket at the supermarket. As the practice of drinking 16 ounces of celery juice daily calls for juicing an entire head of celery, some brands are now creating bottled products to make it easier for consumers who want to receive the beneficial minerals and vitamins.
Daily Greens' six-pack of organic and cold-pressed Daily Celery shares botted products with a hint of lemon that are branded as energizing, electrolyte-rich and full of potassium.
While bottled juice products are known to be more expensive when purchased pre-made, this Daily Greens set can be found at Costco for $14, which comes down to just over $2 per bottle.
Daily Greens Sells Packs of Celery Green Juice for Daily Consumption
1. Bottled Celery Juice - Creating bottled celery juice as a convenient alternative to juicing an entire head of celery.
2. Organic and Cold-pressed Juice - Developing bottled organic and cold-pressed juices with added health benefits.
3. Cost-effective Juice Sets - Making juice sets for daily consumption that are cost-effective.
1. Health and Wellness - Innovating within the health and wellness industry by creating convenient, healthy, and affordable products like bottled celery juice sets.
2. Beverage - Disrupting the beverage industry by introducing innovative bottled juice products targeted at health-conscious consumers.
3. Retail - Creating new opportunities within the retail industry by making cost-effective juice sets available at major retailers like Costco.