This Worth 1000 Photoshop contest challenged participants to make celebrities into super villains, and there were some particularly brilliant results.
Being from the UK, Prince Charles as a joker is just too funny. Angela Jolie as a robot is really strong as well--she really does look like a hardcore super villain.
Some of the images are so changed, however, that it is hard to tell who it is at first. I guess this is all part of the fun. Can you identify all ten celebrities?
Photoshopping Celebrities' Dark Sides
1. Photoshopped Celebrity Villains - Opportunity for creative digital artists to provide unique and twisted interpretations of celebrities as super villains.
2. Impact of Visual Transformation - Potential for new forms of visual storytelling and creative expression through manipulation of celebrities' images.
3. Celebrity Identity Exploration - Interest in challenging societal expectations and perceptions of celebrities by reimagining them as sinister characters.
1. Digital Art and Design - Chance for artists to showcase their skills in photo manipulation and create a new market for personalized, celebrity-inspired artwork.
2. Visual Media and Entertainment - Potential for interactive experiences, such as video games or augmented reality, that allow users to engage with fictionalized versions of celebrities.
3. Social Media and Online Communities - Opportunity for user-generated content and online discussions surrounding the reimagining of celebrities as super villains.