Cedric Laquieze has created a unique series of sculptures that contrast morbidity with beauty. The sculptures use animal skeletons as their base and are each decorated with different floral arrangements.
Cedric Laquieze is a brilliant artist who knows how to create exciting pieces that people are immediately drawn to. The skeleton that Laquieze uses are all taken from cats and dogs. This is certainly one contemporary artist that you should keep your eye on as he is likely to produce more amazing work.
Implications - Youth consumers are attracted to ironic forms of humor. Cedric Laquieze's sculptures contrast the morbidness of animal skeletons with the beauty of flowers. Companies ought to take this mindset into account when creating future marketing campaigns.
Cedric Laquieze Creates Art that Contrasts Morbidity with Beauty
1. Morbidity Beauty Contrast - Artists and designers can explore creating products that contrast morbidity with beauty, appealing to younger consumers' taste for ironic humor.
2. Unique Materials - There is opportunity for innovation in incorporating unique materials, such as animal skeletons, into product design and art projects.
3. Floral Arrangements - Floral arrangements can add an unexpected element of beauty to a variety of products and artistic projects, appealing to consumers' love of nature and the unexpected.
1. Art - Artists can use unconventional materials, such as animal skeletons, to create unique and attention-grabbing pieces that challenge traditional notions of beauty.
2. Fashion - Designers can incorporate unexpected elements such as floral arrangements and animal skeletons into their clothing designs, creating unique and edgy products that appeal to younger consumers.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising campaigns can take inspiration from the contrast of morbidity and beauty in Cedric Laquieze's sculptures to create attention-grabbing content that appeals to younger consumers' ironic sense of humor.