Vermont-based Long Trail Brewing Company prides itself on its green practices and most recently launched a CBD beer in collaboration with local farmers. Teaming up with Luce Farms -- known for its organic produce and medicinal herb supply -- the brewery created a honey-based flavor, the 'Luce Farm CBD-honey.'
After growing high-CBD hemp, Luce Farm launched honey infused with CBD, a bestseller among locals seeking to alleviate anxiety, pain, and stress naturally. This CBD beer blend puts a fresh twist on Long Tail Brewing Company's iconic Long Trail Ale which has been its signature offering since its launch in 1989.
As cannabis becomes legalized across North America, the food and beverage industry is embracing the herb's transition form a purely medicinal ingredient to a lifestyle commodity that is changing the way that artisans approach flavor.
Long Trail Brewing Company's CBD Beer is Made With Local Farmers
1. Cbd-infused Beverages - The trend of infusing CBD into beverages provides an opportunity for businesses to combine the relaxation benefits of CBD with popular drink options.
2. Local Farm Collaborations - Collaborating with local farmers allows businesses to create unique products that highlight sustainable practices and support the local economy.
3. Cannabis-lifestyle Products - The evolving perception of cannabis as a lifestyle commodity opens up innovative opportunities for the food and beverage industry to experiment with new flavors and experiences.
1. Craft Brewing Industry - Craft breweries can explore the incorporation of CBD-infused beers to attract health-conscious consumers seeking unique flavor experiences.
2. CBD Products Industry - CBD product manufacturers can collaborate with local farmers to source organic ingredients and create innovative CBD-infused offerings.
3. Farm-to-table Restaurant Industry - Farm-to-table restaurants can feature CBD-infused dishes and drinks in their menus, offering customers a unique culinary experience with potential health benefits.