I love this trend so much, it really made me laugh. That's probably because this is not my dog. My dog, Fungus the Boneyman, trolls around (with the Magic Roundabout tune in his head) 24/7 looking for things to chew, but this dog is something else.
There is an online campaign to make this dog the next internet star, and I am right there at the front supporting them.
Also, is it just me, or does this dog look like the man eating fish?
Is Angel Lips The Next Internet Star?
1. Online Pet Influencers - Creating online campaigns to turn pets into internet stars can disrupt the traditional advertising industry by leveraging the power of social media and influencer marketing.
2. Humorous Pet Content - The trend of sharing funny and entertaining pet content can create opportunities for brands to create engaging and viral marketing campaigns that tap into people's love for animals.
3. Animal Lookalikes - Identifying animals that resemble popular characters or objects can lead to innovative branding and merchandising opportunities that attract consumer attention and create unique marketing narratives.
1. Pet Industry - The pet industry can capitalize on the trend of online pet influencers by partnering with popular pet social media accounts to promote pet-related products and services.
2. Advertising and Marketing - The advertising and marketing industry can explore the trend of humorous pet content to create memorable and shareable marketing campaigns that resonate with consumers on an emotional level.
3. Branding and Merchandising - The branding and merchandising industry can leverage the trend of animals resembling popular characters or objects to create unique branding opportunities that differentiate products and attract consumer interest.