CAT is best known as the brand emblazoned on construction equipment and vehicles, so the company's new CAT S41 smartphone is as well suited as any device for handling the rigors that such gear demands. The smartphone is designed specifically for extreme environments like construction sites and other tough outdoor working spaces.
The CAT S41 comes with all the features necessary for strenuous work. It's waterproof up to two meters for one hour, it's dust-proof and drop-proof from up to 1.8 meters high, and it has Corning Gorilla scratch-resistant glass. The phone also comes with a massive 5000 mAh battery and a Battery Share feature that lets it split battery between multiple devices to keep an entire team online for longer.
The CAT S41 is Safe for the Work Site
1. Rugged Smartphones for Industrial Use - Catered to Blue-Collar Workers, smartphones manufactured to withstand tough environments can offer communication solutions to frontier workers globally.
2. Waterproof/dustproof/drop-proof Technology in Mobile Devices - Businesses can appeal to mobile users who use their phones in tough environments where resistance to nature's elements is a must.
3. Energy Efficient Battery Technologies in Mobile Devices - Mobile users can enjoy longer battery life, allowing for an increased uptime in work productivity.
1. Construction - Developers can create mobile devices specifically for blue-collar workers to help increase operational efficiency.
2. Manufacturing - Robust Technology, designed to withstand rough environmental conditions, can be a game-changer for the manufacturing and production industry.
3. Logistics - Energy Efficient Battery Technology reduces downtime and improves productivity for logistics companies that rely on effective communication between drivers and dispatchers.