If using the word "casa" as opposed to home instantly makes an abode seem cooler, then mission accomplished to this Casa Bauza design. This architecturally inclined abode was designed by architect Miguel Angel Lacomba and rests cliffside in Mallorca, an island in the Mediterranean Sea.
When illuminated, the Casa Bauza appears even more spectacular than it does during the daylight, as the lighted interior just seems to bounce off the abundance of clean, white lines. This would make for a spectacular summer home or year-round paradise for the rich and famous!
Implications - Just as consumers focus heavily on products themselves, they also care deeply about where and when their product purchases can be used. Companies who hope to appeal to modern consumers should be conscious that a majority of current consumer purchases go hand and hand with outdoor leisure activities, making these products lucrative investments for companies.
The Casa Bauza Uses Simple Designs to Complement the Environment
1. Simplistic Architectural Design - Incorporate clean white lines and simple designs to achieve an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
2. Lighting Design - Using lighting to highlight and enhance architectural design elements for a visually striking effect.
3. Luxury Real Estate - Building a visually stunning luxury summer or year-round home is a lucrative investment opportunity for companies aiming to appeal to the modern consumer.
1. Real Estate - Providing high-end properties that incorporate simplistic designs and modern amenities to appeal to a luxury-seeking consumer base.
2. Interior Design - Using lighting and minimalistic design to create visually striking indoor spaces for residential and commercial properties alike.
3. Consumer Goods - Creating outdoor leisure products that complement the clean, sleek design of contemporary abodes to maximize their appeal to modern consumers.