What could be cuter than a series of images of an adorably chubby cheeked toddler and his furry sidekick? Not much, as is proved by the Carter and Toby Instagram account.
Documenting the adventures of Carter and Toby—the nearly two-year-old toddler and his rescue pup best friend—the series of images found on the Instagram account has a large following and is bound to blow up even more. How can it not? Toddler and dog photographs are a match made in Internet heaven! With images of the duo in matching outfits, bathing together and snoozing together, the heartwarming images are captured by Devin Crouch—Carter’s mom—and uploaded frequently on the social media account.
What makes this series of images so special is the fact that Carter’s parents are trying to portray that rescue dogs can make for gentle pets.
This Carter and Toby Instagram Account is Cute and Sweet
1. Pet-friendly Photography - Businesses can explore the growing trend of pet photography and capitalize on the emotional appeal of adorable animal-human interactions, like rescue animals and toddlers.
2. Rescue Pet Adoption Promotion - Rescue pet adoption could be promoted through highly-shareable social media images of cute rescue pets with young children, like Carter and Toby.
3. Community Building Through Social Media - Businesses can build loyal online communities by creating relatable and authentic social media content featuring their brand and their customers' pets.
1. Photography Industry - Photographers can differentiate from the competition by specializing in pet-friendly photography and capturing the emotional bond between pets and their owners.
2. Animal Rescue Industry - Animal rescue organizations can leverage social media to showcase their animals being featured in relatable and heartwarming moments with young children, encouraging adoptions.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - Marketing and advertising agencies can help brands build emotional connections with consumers by utilizing pet-friendly imagery in their campaigns.