The Australian craft brewer '4Hearts Brewing Company' recently teamed up with a local carrot farmer to produce an unusual carrot beer. While there are many beers made from fruit, pumpkins and even beetroot, carrots are the latest unorthodox beer variety.
The beer is named 'Wabbit Season' and contains about 16 percent carrot juice. The rest of the beer is composed of the standard mix of water, wheat, barely malt, pepper and a little bit of hops. The carrot beer is bright orange in color and has a distinctively earthy flavor. While the vitamins from the carrots remain intact throughout the brewing process, the company is unsure of how much nutritional value the carrots actually add to the beverage.
Unfortunately, the 4Hearts Brewing Company has only produced limited quantities of its delicious carrot beer, meaning you may have to head to northern Australia for a taste.
The '4Hearts Brewing Company' is Now Brewing Delicious Carrot Beer
1. Fruit-infused Beers - Opportunity for breweries to experiment with different fruits to create unique flavors.
2. Vegetable-based Beers - Potential for breweries to explore using vegetables as main ingredients in beer production.
3. Unconventional Beer Varieties - Market demand for innovative and unconventional beer flavors opens doors for breweries to create unique offerings.
1. Craft Brewing - Craft breweries can capitalize on the trend of creating unique and innovative flavors.
2. Agriculture - Opportunity for carrot farmers and other vegetable farmers to collaborate with brewers for new product development.
3. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage industry can explore new beverage options by incorporating unconventional ingredients like carrots.