The photo series by Carl Kleiner for FLOS features a slew of products from the lighting company hailing from Italy. Nevertheless, the light fixtures have been turned into abstract sculptures in the geometrical captures. A collection of images worthy of the Swedish photographer's past work, they could easily be hung on the walls of an art gallery.
An extensive collection of images, the series by Carl Kleiner for FLOS is full of sharp lines and vibrant colors. The bold compositions bring a new perspective to the often overlooked piece of home decor. Playing on the forms of each fixture, the shots give the products a sense of life and personality. It once again proves that Kleiner is a master of still life photography.
The Series by Carl Kleiner for FLOS is Clean and Vibrant
1. Geometric Lighting Design - The trend for geometric lighting design is providing opportunities to rethink lighting as an art form.
2. Abstract Product Photography - The trend for abstract product photography is providing new opportunities for visual branding and marketing.
3. Creative Still Life Photography - The trend for creative still life photography is providing new opportunities to showcase product design and elevate product perception.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can benefit from exploring new ways to elevate lighting design and perception through artistic and abstract photography.
2. Lighting - The lighting industry can innovate by exploring creative and bold designs that lend themselves to abstract and artistic photography.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising industries can utilize abstract product photography in fresh and innovative ways to engage their audiences and elevate product perception.