Why recycle cardboard when you can use it to build the interior and exterior of the cardboard Smart ForTwo. The last thing the world needs is more cardboard boxes anyway.
The cardboard Smart ForTwo is being designed by artist Sarah Illenberger and CD Cartondruck AG. Smart has commissioned the project to show that their cars aren't disposable in addition to highlighting their eco-friendliness. Check out images of the car which is set to be on display at the Paris Motor Show from September 28th to October 17th.
The Cardboard Smart ForTwo is an Eco Auto Enthusiast's Dream Come True
1. Sustainable Materials - The use of unconventional, eco-friendly and recyclable materials in car manufacturing can be developed further.
2. Circular Economy - Car manufacturers and artists can collaborate for creative and innovative recycling of materials in automobile productions.
3. Eco-friendly Automobiles - More companies can look into alternative, sustainable and environment-friendly car designs and production methods.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can explore the use of unconventional, eco-friendly and recyclable materials in car manufacturing for eco-friendly and sustainable automobiles.
2. Art - Art and design industries can collaborate with automotive industry in using and creating unconventional, eco-friendly and recyclable materials for car manufacturing.
3. Waste Management - Companies specializing in waste management and recycling can partner with the automotive industry in using recycled materials for car manufacturing in line with a circular economy concept.