The Cadbury Caramel Twirl candy bar is a new flavor of the classic treat arriving in the UK to provide consumers with an alternative option to try out in place of the original.
The treat features the familiar, twirly format of the original boasts the distinct flavor of caramel in every bite. Priced at £0.69 each, the bar is being launched by an extensive marketing campaign across digital, social media and PR to help maximize visibility and encourage consumers to try it out.
Brand Manager for Cadbury Twirl at Mondelēz International Frederike Grohmann spoke on the new Cadbury Caramel Twirl candy bar saying, "We’ve seen just how popular flavours are within chocolate singles, in fact when Twirl Orange launched it became Cadbury’s biggest selling single bar. We know Twirl Caramel is going to be a hit with consumers…”
Cadbury Caramel Twirl is Arriving for a Limited Time
1. Flavored Candy Bars - Opportunities to create unique, niche flavors within the candy industry to attract consumers and stand out in a crowded market.
2. Marketing Campaigns - Innovative approaches to marketing campaigns across multiple platforms can spark consumer interest and maximize visibility of new products.
3. Popular Flavors - Capitalizing on popular flavors within a specific market can lead to increased sales and consumer loyalty.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can benefit from introducing unique flavors and marketing campaigns to draw in consumers and stay ahead of competitors.
2. Confectionery - Within the confectionery industry, creating new and exciting flavors of candy bars can lead to increased sales and customer satisfaction.
3. Marketing and Advertising - In the marketing and advertising industry, developing innovative campaigns that reach consumers across multiple platforms can help businesses stand out and attract clients.