With its new Caramel Brownie Cookie, you never have to choose between ending your meal with a brownie or a cookie again.
In honor of National Cookie Day, Subway is offering one of its new Caramel Brownie Cookies for free with the purchase of any Footlong sandwich between December 4 and 11, 2020. The catch is that this free cookie offering is only available to guests who are a part of Subway’s emailing list. So if you're a big fan of Sunway's cookies, it's worth signing up.
As for the cookie itself, the decadent new Caramel Brownie Cookie consists of brownie-flavored cookie dough that's been baked and then drizzled with sweet caramel icing. The result is the perfect hybrid of two beloved desserts.
Image Credit: Subway
Subway's New Caramel Brownie Cookie Brings Together Two Treats
1. Hybrid Dessert - Creating new desserts by combining two or more beloved treats can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for bakeries and food companies.
2. Limited Time Offer - Using limited time offers, such as freebies and discounts, can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for restaurants and food service providers to attract new customers and retain existing ones.
3. Email Marketing - Utilizing email marketing to reach out to customers and offer exclusive deals can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to increase their sales and customer loyalty.
1. Bakery - Bakeries can disrupt the dessert market by creating new treats through hybrid desserts that combine two or more classic flavors.
2. Restaurant - Restaurants can use limited time offers to disrupt the food service industry by offering exclusive deals to attract new audiences and create customer loyalty.
3. Marketing - Marketing firms can utilize email marketing as a disruptive innovation opportunity to help businesses engage with customers and increase their sales through exclusive deals and offers.