For the fall season and the arrival of Halloween, Captain Morgan rum is now being sold in a limited-edition gourd-shaped bottle that boasts a pumpkin spice flavor. The Captain Morgan rum is going by the name of 'Jack-O'Blast' and boasts a taste that plays off of favorite fall flavors such as pumpkin and autumnal spices, which is being touted as a flavorful shot and cocktail enhancer.
The rotund shape of the bottle will be familiar to consumers who have spotted Captain Morgan Cannon Blast in the past.
The iconic pumpkin spice flavor may have gained popularity in the form of a latte, but it has since inspired the creation of everything from pumpkin spice-flavored kefir, sodas, milkshakes, beer and more in the beverage category.
This Captain Morgan Rum Comes in a Limited-Edition Pumpkin Spice Flavor
1. Limited-edition Alcohol Packaging - Creating seasonal or special edition packaging for alcoholic beverages can pique consumer interest and drive sales.
2. Seasonal and Holiday-themed Flavors - Incorporating flavors that align with seasonal or holiday themes can attract consumers looking for unique and festive options.
3. Cocktail Enhancers - Creating products specifically marketed as cocktail enhancers can provide a new revenue stream for alcohol companies while also offering consumers an easy way to elevate their drinks.
1. Alcohol - The alcohol industry can capitalize on the trend of seasonal and limited-edition packing and flavors to attract new customers and drive sales.
2. Beverage - With the popularity of pumpkin spice flavored products, other beverage industries such as coffee, soda, and milkshakes can create their own seasonal flavors and limited-edition packaging.
3. Hospitality - Bars and restaurants can use limited-edition seasonal flavors and packaging to attract customers and create unique cocktails that differentiate themselves from competitors.