Those who visit Kerry Convenience stores will soon have the chance to buy a new cappuccino drink that tastes like Twinkies. This is thanks to a new partnership between Kerry Convenience and Hostess Brands, which is introducing the world to the 'Twinkies Cappuccino.
The Twinkies Cappuccino is said to boast a creamy milk base that has notes of both coffee and the classic sponge cake product. Considering that Twinkies has been a best-selling snack cake at convenience stores for years, this new hot beverage introduces a new way for fans of the brand to enjoy their favorite product as a comforting cappuccino drink.
Recently, Hostess also launched a partnership with Nestle Dreyer’s Ice Cream Co., which introduced several new novelty frozen desserts and flavored ice cream pints to the market.
Kerry Convenience is Now Serving the 'Twinkies Cappuccino' Drink
1. Snack Cake Cappuccinos - Opportunity for snack food and beverage companies to create innovative flavored cappuccino drinks that mimic popular snack cake flavors.
2. Convenience Store Partnerships - Opportunity for convenience stores to collaborate with popular snack cake brands to create unique products that attract customers.
3. Novelty Frozen Desserts - Opportunity for dessert companies to partner with popular snack cake brands to create novelty frozen desserts and flavored ice creams.
1. Beverage - Opportunity for beverage companies to explore new flavor combinations inspired by popular snack cakes.
2. Convenience Store - Opportunity for convenience store chains to partner with snack cake brands to offer exclusive products and increase customer engagement.
3. Dessert - Opportunity for dessert companies to expand their product offerings by incorporating popular snack cake flavors into frozen desserts and ice creams.