Cannabinoid products have seen a sizable surge in popularity since their introduction to the consumer market, however, many brands placed emphasis on CBD and THC. As innovation in this category continues, many businesses start to look at other possibilities that will elevate the experience of their product.
Socati Corp, in particular, has launched a Private Label that will offer "customizable cannabinoid ingredients [...] serving as a full concept-to-market platform for innovative CBD brands." These cannabinoid products have been engineered with the help of various high-profile geneticists, food scientists, agronomists, and engineers. Socati allows clients to select custom ratios of CBD, CBG, CBN, and other minor cannabinoids "for end products with non-detectable THC."
Socati's Customizable Private Label will include Crystalized Flavored Powder, Gummies, Tinctures, Sofgels, Pressed Tablets, and Two-Piece Capsules.
Image Credit Socati
Socati Boasts Custom Ratios of CBD, CBG, CBN, and More
1. Customizable Cannabinoid Ratios - Companies can offer customizable cannabinoid ratios to elevate the experience of their products.
2. Full Concept-to-market Platforms - Full concept-to-market platforms can help innovative CBD brands succeed with customizable cannabinoid products and ingredients.
3. Non-detectable THC Products - Creating non-detectable THC products can open new markets for cannabinoid products.
1. CBD Products Industry - CBD products brands can use customizable cannabinoid ratios to differentiate themselves in a crowded marketplace.
2. Food and Beverage Industry - Food and beverage companies can incorporate customizable cannabinoid ingredients and formulations into their products to appeal to a new customer base.
3. Pharmaceutical Industry - Pharmaceutical companies can explore non-detectable THC products to develop new treatments and therapies with cannabinoids.