Candy Rox is a confectionery shop based in Rye, New York, that offers everything from candy to clothing to skateboarding gear.
The shop was designed by d-ash Design and is a perfect blend of New York city street cool swagger and traditional local candy store appeal. The influence of graffiti, music, surfing and art culture is palpable when taking a look around the store. Walls display spray-painted graffiti boomboxes next to the latest vinyl indie-rock offering, across from a wall full of jellybeans.
The store has a “house” graffiti artist who does in-store demonstrations as well as custom t-shirt airbrushing, and it has a customizable candy catering service. Rye, New York, is only 22 miles away from New York City and may be worth adding to your New York City bucket list. Check out the pictures in our gallery to get a better view of what Candy Rox has to offer.
New York Candy Store Candy Rox Blends Street Swagger with Sweets
1. Street Style Confectionery - Opportunity for confectionery shops to integrate street style elements, such as graffiti and music, into their design and offerings.
2. Customizable Candy Catering - The rise of personalized candy catering services that allow customers to create their own unique confectionery experience.
3. Blending Retail Experiences - Integrating various retail elements, such as candy, clothing, and skateboarding gear, to create a unique shopping experience.
1. Confectionery - Confectionery shops can tap into the trend of street style and customization to attract a younger, urban demographic.
2. Retail Design - Opportunity for retail design firms to incorporate street style elements, such as graffiti and music, into their designs for confectionery shops.
3. Event Catering - Event catering companies can explore the customization trend by offering customizable candy catering services for parties and events.