This winter, 7-Eleven wants to help you warm up with its tasty new Candy Cane Cocoa.
With pumpkin spice season over, 7-Eleven has made way for its new Candy Cane Cocoa drink. The new seasonal sipper consists of a rich hot cocoa mixture blended with a cool peppermint flavor. The sweet new drink can be topped with chocolate sauce and a splash of International Delight Peppermint Mocha flavored creamer.
To celebrate the debut of the new Candy Cane Cocoa, participating 7-Eleven locations will be offering any size hot beverages (including new Candy Cane Cocoa) for just 79-cents. The promotion will run for a limited-time from noon to 7 p.m. through the 7Rewards loyalty program in the 7-Eleven app.
Image Credit: 7-Eleven
7-Eleven's New Candy Cane Cocoa is a Festive Winter Sipper
1. Seasonal Beverage Trend - Other food and beverage businesses can introduce seasonal drinks to their menu to boost sales during specific holidays.
2. Flavor Blending Trend - Food and beverage businesses can experiment with blending different flavors to create unique and appealing taste experiences, like peppermint and chocolate.
3. Mobile Loyalty Program Trend - Businesses can offer promotions and exclusive discounts through their mobile app loyalty programs, like 7-Eleven's 7Rewards program.
1. Fast Food Industry - Fast food restaurants can introduce seasonal drinks to their menu to compete with other chains and boost sales during specific holidays.
2. Beverage Industry - Beverage companies can experiment with flavor blending to create new products and appeal to customers who enjoy unique and interesting taste experiences.
3. Mobile App Industry - Mobile app developers can create loyalty programs for businesses, enabling them to offer promotions and exclusive discounts to customers.