Campari, a famed Italian spirits company, aims to appeal to the super-premium liqueur market with its new Campari Cask Tales -- a well-balanced bittersweet red aperitif. The new premium liqueur pays homage to the 150 years of legacy Davide Campari, Founder of the renowned brand, has left Campari.
The Campari Cask Tales have a robust flavor profile with hints of spicy, creamy, and fruity notes. The iconic aperitif was finished in aged bourbon barrels to create a unique taste that compliments the delicate smoky flavor. "With bourbon notes, Campari Cask Tales provides an opportunity for traditionally brown spirits drinkers and spirits aficionados alike to discover and explore the bitters category in a new way,” noted Melanie Batchelor, Vice President of Marketing at Campari America.
Campari Cask Tales, which boasts a 25% ABV, is available in limited quantities in select markets.
The Campari Cask Tales Pay Homage to Its Founder and Roots
1. Premium Liqueur Market - The demand for high-quality, super-premium liqueurs is growing, creating opportunities for companies like Campari to appeal to discerning consumers with innovative offerings.
2. Exploring New Flavor Profiles - By leveraging different aging techniques and flavor combinations, spirits brands have the opportunity to attract new customers and offer unique tasting experiences like Campari did with the Campari Cask Tales.
3. Expanding Spirits Categories - Campari's foray into the bitters category with the Campari Cask Tales demonstrates the potential for brands to expand and redefine traditional spirits categories, tapping into new market segments and consumer preferences.
1. Spirits Manufacturing - Spirits manufacturers can seize the opportunity to create premium liqueurs and explore alternative aging techniques, following Campari's lead with the Campari Cask Tales.
2. Beverage Marketing - Marketing professionals can strategize new ways to attract consumers to the premium liqueur market, leveraging innovative flavors and branding concepts like Campari's Campari Cask Tales.
3. Bourbon Barrel Aging - By collaborating with whiskey distilleries or experimenting with their own aging techniques, spirits brands can tap into the trend of bourbon barrel aging, as seen with Campari's use of aged bourbon barrels for the Campari Cask Tales.