Combining two disciplines in one photographic series, Caleb Charland shows that art and science can be one and the same. Playing with fire, smoke water and tools, he has put together a surreal portfolio in which it’s hard to tell what is real and what is imagined. Considering that science can seem mystical as well, this is not surprising.
Inspired by books of scientific experiments, Caleb Charland explores two worlds that are so prevalent in today’s society.
Caleb Charland is Inspired by Books of Scientific Experiments
1. Art-science Integration - Combining art and science in innovative ways to create surreal and captivating experiences.
2. Mystical Science - Exploring the mystical aspects of science to create thought-provoking and captivating visuals.
3. Experimental Photography - Pushing the boundaries of photography by experimenting with fire, smoke, water, and unconventional tools.
1. Fine Arts - Bringing innovation to the fine arts industry by merging art and science to create unique and captivating visual experiences.
2. Publishing - Opportunity for publishers to showcase books that blend art and science, appealing to a wide audience interested in both fields.
3. Photography Equipment - Innovative tools and equipment development opportunities for photographers seeking to experiment with unconventional materials and techniques.