Pure Indian Foods' Paleo Butter Coffee Creamer is infused with "grassfed organic cultured ghee and Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT) oil." Originating in South Asian and Middle Eastern regions, ghee is a churned cream spread that can be added to both sweet beverages and savory dishes. The nourishing product is meant to be thoroughly blended into one's morning coffee and is a low lactose alternative to traditional creamer or milk products.
Sold in a glass jar, this butter coffee creamer is low in gluten as an added bonus and is also a favorite among tea, chai, or hot milk drinkers who don't consume coffee. Additionally, the product can also be used as a flavor-enhancing soup broth additive.
This Paleo Butter Coffee Creamer Boasts Organic Ghee Ingredients
1. Grassfed Organic Cultured Ghee Infused Products - There is room for innovation through the development of a wider range of products that incorporate grassfed organic cultured ghee, such as butter coffee creamer.
2. Paleo and Low Lactose Food and Beverage Products - With the growing popularity of the Paleo diet and increasing demand for low lactose products, there is a opportunity for companies to create more offerings in this category - including low lactose alternatives to traditional creamers.
3. Functional Food and Beverage Products - Pure Indian Foods' butter coffee creamer demonstrates the disruptive potential of functional food and beverage products that serve dual purposes - such as flavor enhancement and providing health benefits.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry have the opportunity to develop innovative low lactose and functional products that incorporate grassfed organic cultured ghee and MCT oil.
2. Health and Wellness - The increasing demand for healthful and functional foods presents opportunities for companies in the health and wellness industry to innovate and offer new products such as Pure Indian Foods' butter coffee creamer.
3. Retail - The growing popularity of Paleo and low lactose diets creates an opportunity for retailers to offer a wider selection of products that cater to consumers who are looking for dairy alternatives, such as Pure Indian Foods' butter coffee creamer.