The Peugeot Traveler i-Lab is a highly innovative and futuristic vehicular concept, all set to be unveiled at the upcoming Geneva International Auto Show, that could represent the future of the connected business shuttle. The vehicle is based on the regular Peugeot Traveler, which will be debuted at the same show.
This business shuttle concept features futuristic navigation systems that ensures timeliness and minimizes hassles. The information system also includes weather updates, fuel price readings as well as 3D mapping and alternative route mapping that helps you avoid traffic hazards and roadblocks. The vehicle also features voice recognition that allows drivers to stay on top of navigation and communication without ever taking their eyes off the road, a welcome safety feature.
The Peugeot Traveler i-Lab makes full use of connected technologies to make business an easier ride.
Peugeot's Traveler i-Lab Concept is Full Of High-Tech Features
1. Connected Business Shuttles - Innovative navigation systems and voice recognition technology can revolutionize the business shuttle industry.
2. Futuristic Vehicle Concepts - Increasingly advanced vehicle concepts, like Peugeot's Traveler i-Lab, could become commonplace in the near future.
3. Connected Travel Technology - Connected technologies, such as weather updates and 3D mapping, are becoming increasingly important in the travel industry.
1. Automotive - The future of automotive design and technology lies in connected features and futuristic concepts, such as Peugeot's Traveler i-Lab.
2. Transportation - As the transportation industry becomes increasingly connected, innovative shuttle concepts like the Traveler i-Lab have the potential to disrupt traditional transportation methods.
3. Technology - The development of advanced connected technologies, like voice recognition and 3D mapping, has the potential to greatly enhance multiple industries, including travel and transportation.