Fish and chips is classic street food in England and around Britain, and Burton's Fish n' Chips is a snack food brand out of the UK that aims to capitalize on the popularity of the food item in and around the British Isles. The savory snacks take the shape of fish and chips (with half of the crackers being shaped like cartoon fish and half shaped like wavy-cut fries,) and they come in interesting, unexpected flavors that will be sure to appeal to fans of the fried fish dish.
Burton's Fish n' Chips recently released a combo pack that shows off the company's adventurous flavor combinations. The most traditional flavor option is Salt n' Vinegar, which references the classic toppings on a fish and chips serving. However, the brand also offers Pickled Onion and Chicken n' Chips flavors, two unique flavor choices.
Burton's Fish n' Chips Come in Unique, Uncommon Flavors
1. Unique Flavored Snacks - The trend of offering unique and unexpected flavors in snack foods presents an opportunity for innovation in the food industry.
2. Street Food-inspired Packaging - Packaging products in the shape of iconic street food items like fish and chips allows for creative and eye-catching designs.
3. Cultural Cuisine Crossovers - Brands can take advantage of the popularity of specific cultural dishes, such as fish and chips, to create new and innovative snack options.
1. Snack Food - The snack food industry can explore the trend of offering unique flavors and creative packaging to capture consumer interest and drive sales.
2. Food Packaging - Companies specializing in food packaging can capitalize on the demand for innovative and visually appealing packaging designs, especially for street food-inspired products.
3. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can experiment with cultural cuisine crossovers, like infusing traditional British flavors into snack items, to create new and enticing products.