'RXACTIVE' will help you burn calories and tone muscles faster. Branded as the world's first activewear product with built-in resistance, RXACTIVE is meant to be worn at the ankles, making for a safe and simple alternative to bulky ankle weights.
The RXACTIVE is light and is made from elastic panels that add resistance to every step. Its sleek, durable design is meant to adapt to each individual's shape, maximizing comfort.
The RXACTIVE helps you get the most out of every workout. If you are strapped for time, the RXACTIVE can help increase productivity in shorter spurts. The apparel is able to increase calories burnt up to 14 percent and tones muscles faster, making each workout as efficient as possible.
The 'RXACTIVE' Has Built-In Resistance to Help Tone Muscles Fast
1. Resistance Exercise Apparel - More activewear products with built-in resistance will emerge in the market aimed at providing an alternative to traditional gym equipment.
2. Ankle Weights Replacement - Manufacturers could explore the creation of resistance exercise garments for the different parts of the body, like resistance pants, to replace or complement traditional gym equipment.
3. Efficient Workout Wearables - Wearable technology companies could innovate and develop new products designed to help users get the most out of every workout.
1. Fitness Apparel - Traditional fitness apparel brands and entrepreneurs could start producing resistance exercise apparel in response to the growing demand.
2. Wearable Technology - Wearable technology companies could explore collaborations with fitness apparel brands, developing high-performance wearable products made with the latest technology.
3. Fitness Equipment Manufacturing - Companies specializing in gym equipment could consider developing new lines of resistance exercise garments to complement or replace traditional fitness equipment.