This delicious veggie burger patty is full of so many delicious ingredients you won't even miss beef. These homemade burgers by food blogger Food 52 are made with humus, chickpeas and mint for a scrumptious and high in protein meal.
Burgers are great to have any time of the year because they're so simple to throw together and toss on the barbecue. To make these veggie burger patties begin by combing flax seeds, lemon juice, zucchini, mint, hummus, water and spices together. The water will help the mixture bind together so you don't have to use an egg. The mixture is then shaped into burger patties and can be barbecued for an authentic smokey taste.
This Delicious Veggie Burger Patty is Made from Hummus and Mint
1. Veggie Burger Patties - Opportunity to create innovative and flavorful plant-based burger options using unique ingredients like hummus and mint.
2. High Protein Meals - Opportunity to develop and market protein-rich plant-based meals as an alternative to traditional meat-based options.
3. Alternative Binders - Opportunity for food manufacturers to explore alternative binders to replace eggs and create vegan-friendly burger patties.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage industry can capitalize on the growing demand for plant-based and high protein meal options.
2. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness industry can promote the benefits of plant-based eating and innovative ways to incorporate more plant-based protein into diets.
3. Alternative Protein - Alternative protein industry can explore new ingredients and manufacturing processes to create tasty and nutritious plant-based burger patties.