As well as hoping to entice consumers as a go-to burger destination for dinner, Boston Pizza is also hoping that its patrons will stay and enjoy a burger for dessert.
The all-new BP Dessert Burger is a sweet take on a traditionally savory menu item that's been revamped with a chocolate ganache "patty," that's accented by a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce. All of the decadent ingredients of this dessert item are sandwiched between the halves of a sweet bun.
While dessert burgers of this style have been making the rounds on foodie blogs for a while now, it's significant that they're now also beginning to make an appearance on the menus of popular QSR and fast casual restaurants.
Boston Pizza is Now Serving a Sweet Burger for Dessert
1. Sweet Burger Desserts - The rise of dessert burgers presents an opportunity for innovative dessert concepts in the food industry.
2. Gourmet Fast Food - The introduction of dessert burgers on menus of popular QSR and fast casual restaurants indicates a growing trend towards gourmet and indulgent fast food options.
3. Sweet-savory Fusion - The combination of sweet and savory flavors in dessert burgers creates an opportunity for experimentation and fusion in the culinary world.
1. Food & Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalize on the trend of dessert burgers by developing new sweet burger concepts and innovative dessert menus.
2. Fast Casual Restaurants - Fast casual restaurants can take advantage of the dessert burger trend by introducing unique dessert burger options to appeal to customers looking for indulgent and innovative dining experiences.
3. Food Bloggers - Food bloggers and influencers can leverage the popularity of dessert burgers by creating unique recipes and content featuring these sweet burger creations.