The B-Unstoppable is a drone that is fitted with neoprene tank-inspired treads rather than the wheels that adorn its predecessor, the humbly named 'B' drone. The idea behind this particular drone is that users can drive it along the ground until they encounter an insurmountable obstacle, at which point they can resort to flight. The drone can turn 360 degrees on the spot and has a high amount of traction.
Currently the subject of a Kickstarter campaign, the B-Unstoppable is powered by a 900-mAh lithium-polymer battery that offers approximately 9 minutes of flight and 18 minutes of driving time. Users can install a camera onto the vehicle or can opt for a built-in 720p DVR camera module that records footage for subsequent viewing.
This drone truly loves up to its name with its versatility and ability to tackle different kinds of terrain.
The B-Unstoppable Drone Has Tank-Like Treads
1. Tank-inspired Drones - The B-Unstoppable drone with tank-like treads presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the drone industry.
2. Ground-to-air Transition Technology - The B-Unstoppable drone's ability to seamlessly transition between driving and flying opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in transportation and logistics.
3. Enhanced Mobility Solutions - The neoprene tank-inspired treads featured in the B-Unstoppable drone highlight a potential for disruptive innovation in the field of mobility and robotics.
1. Drone Technology - The B-Unstoppable drone's tank-like treads introduce a disruptive innovation opportunity in the drone technology industry.
2. Transportation and Logistics - Ground-to-air transition technology showcased by the B-Unstoppable drone presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the transportation and logistics industry.
3. Mobility and Robotics - The utilization of neoprene tank-inspired treads in the B-Unstoppable drone presents disruptive innovation opportunities within the mobility and robotics industry.