Giant stuffed animal costumes are popping up everywhere. Earlier this year there was the Treeless Squirrel, then the ”mother-humping moose” on SNL, protesting polar bears, and now two guys dressed in bear and bull costumes are boxing to determine the fate of Wall Street.
Following on the heels of Obama Girl’s success, Barely Political is fast becoming a favorite YouTube channel, proving that humor really is the best medicine in these trying times. Who will triumph over the market’s crazy ups and downs? Stay tuned…
The Bull vs. Bear Epic Economic Battle
1. Giant Stuffed Animal Costumes - An opportunity for innovative costume design and entertainment industries to create new and unique characters.
2. Humor as Medicine - A chance for media and comedy industries to create content that brings joy and laughter during challenging times.
3. Youtube as a Comedy Platform - A potential for digital media and online entertainment industries to showcase and monetize comedic content on YouTube.
1. Costume Design - An emerging market for customized and creative costumes that go beyond traditional designs.
2. Entertainment - An opportunity to produce comedic shows, events, and performances that uplift people's spirits in times of crisis.
3. Digital Media - A growing platform for online content creation and distribution, promoting the reach of humorous material through social media and video streaming.