Buf Creamery recently enlisted New Jersey-based agency Miller Creative to conceptualize a branding and packaging identity for the company's certified organic, artisan buffalo mozzarella.
Buf Creamery's product is made from the milk of grass-fed and free range buffalo in the foothills of mountains in Colombia. Buf is sold at Whole Foods locations and piggybacks on deliveries of Colombian cut flowers to Whole Foods distribution centers in the United States.
The image created by Miller Creative for Buf Creamery is a stylish, eco-friendly brand dedicated to quality and sustainability. The packaging is sleek and tells a consumer a lot about what they might want to know before buying a new food product, but in this case is central to the company's identity.
Buf Creamery Offers Sleekly Branded Organic Buffalo Mozzarella
1. Sleek Packaging Design - There is an opportunity for packaging companies to explore innovative and eco-friendly designs that convey a brand's commitment to quality and sustainability.
2. Organic Food Products - The demand for certified organic food products, like Buf Creamery's buffalo mozzarella, is on the rise, presenting an opportunity for companies to capitalize on this trend.
3. Farm-to-table Supply Chain - Creating direct relationships between farms and retailers, such as Buf Creamery's partnership with Whole Foods, enables the distribution of high-quality, niche products to a larger audience.
1. Packaging Design - The rise in demand for stylish, eco-friendly packaging designs opens up opportunities for creative agencies and packaging companies to offer innovative solutions.
2. Organic Food Production - The growing interest in organic food products offers new market possibilities for dairy farms and producers to create organic and artisanal dairy products.
3. Retail and Distribution - Building direct relationships between farms and retailers, like Buf Creamery's partnership with Whole Foods, allows for streamlined and efficient distribution of niche food products.