Buen Vato is a world-first tequila and it sets itself apart with a cardboard container made from 94% recycled material. The bottle is lighter to transport and it offers great CO2 reduction in comparison to traditional industry methods.
The spirit itself is made in small batches and it shares a well-balanced taste of herbs, citrus and cucumber, plus hints of chocolate, pepper and sweetness from agave.
The all-new blanco tequila is launching in the European market as of July 2022. Omar Corona, Mexican environmental engineer and head of the pollution reduction program of Alias Smith, says "It’s time for a change where conscious consumers buy the nice cardboard bottles and, if they wish to, pour their Tequila into a crystal bottle at home. Why continue polluting so much to enjoy a Tequila."
Buen Vato is the World's First Tequila in a Cardboard Bottle
1. Sustainable Packaging - The use of recycled or eco-friendly materials in packaging presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the traditional beverage industry.
2. Reducing Carbon Footprint - Implementing methods to reduce CO2 emissions in transportation can present opportunities for disruptive innovation in the logistics industry.
3. Small Batch Manufacturing - Manufacturing in small batches presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the spirits industry by offering unique and high-quality products.
1. Packaging Industry - The packaging industry can innovate by exploring and implementing more sustainable materials and methods.
2. Beverage Industry - Reducing the carbon footprint in the beverage industry presents an opportunity for innovation in logistics and transportation.
3. Spirits Industry - Small batch manufacturing can present opportunities for innovation in the spirits industry by offering unique and high-quality products.