For some reason, Brussel sprouts are the least liked veggies out there for many, but thanks to this amazing Brussel sprouts recipe, they are making a comeback.
The recipe, created by Jackie Dodd from The Beeroness, a blog dedicated to beer-infused recipes, boasts bacon and beer stuffing. Dare I say it again gentlemen? Bacon and Beer: two of America's favorite digestives.
The 'Bacon and Beer Cheese Stuffed Brussels Sprouts' call for a blended combination of cheese, cornstarch, beer, sour cream, garlic powder, salt and, of course, bacon. To make, the sprouts need to be boiled, sliced in half and have their centers removed in order to be filled with the mix. Check out the full recipe here.
This Brussel Sprouts Recipe Calls to Bacon and Beer-Enthusiasts
1. Beer-infused Recipes - The rising trend of incorporating beer into recipes presents an opportunity for food and beverage companies to develop and market products geared towards beer enthusiasts.
2. Unconventional Veggie Preparations - The trend towards unusual vegetable pairings and preparations presents an opportunity for chefs and restaurants to create unique and inventive dishes.
3. Indulgent Vegetarian Options - The trend towards incorporating indulgent ingredients such as cheese and bacon into vegetarian dishes presents an opportunity for food companies to develop new products for vegetarian consumers seeking more indulgent options.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can capitalise on the trend of incorporating beer into various recipes by developing unique beer-infused products of their own.
2. Restaurant - Restaurants can take advantage of the trend towards unconventional and indulgent vegetable preparations by creating unique dishes and incorporating them into their menus.
3. Vegetarian Food - The vegetarian food industry can create new products geared towards indulgent vegetarian options, incorporating ingredients like bacon and cheese into meatless dishes.