An electronic device that's out of juice renders it completely useless, which is something the Brunton Hydrogen Reactor looks to combat against by offering avid outdoor enthiusiasts with an effective way to power when there's no other option. When in operation, the Brunton Hydrogen Reactor harnesses oxygen, which then reacts within the device with the hydrogen to offer power.
The Brunton Hydrogen Reactor is a fantastic piece of equipment for anyone who spends time in gruelling conditions and needs a dependable means to charge must-have devices. When the internal hydrogen is out of juice, the Brunton Hydrogen Reactor can easily be recharged at one of Brunton's retail locations. The best bet is to buy the cartridges, which can be replaced on demand to help eliminate a dead charger.
The Brunton Hydrogen Reactor will be released in the spring of 2014 with a price tag of around $200.
The Brunton Hydrogen Reactor Charges in a Scientific Manner
1. Hydrogen-powered Chargers - The trend of using hydrogen as a power source for electronic devices offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the electronics industry.
2. Outdoor Power Solutions - The trend of developing innovative power solutions for outdoor enthusiasts presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for the outdoor equipment industry.
3. Cartridge-based Charging Systems - The trend of interchangeable cartridges for charging devices creates a disruptive innovation opportunity for the consumer electronics industry.
1. Electronics - The electronics industry can explore the potential of hydrogen-powered chargers to revolutionize portable power solutions for consumers.
2. Outdoor Equipment - The outdoor equipment industry can capitalize on the demand for reliable power solutions in rugged conditions by integrating hydrogen-based charging technologies into their products.
3. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can leverage cartridge-based charging systems to improve convenience and extend the lifespan of electronic devices.