If you only want to make dessert for one, these s'more-inspired brownie in a mug is an excellent choice. Especially if you are a little challenged in the kitchen and feel more comfortable with a microwave than an oven, this is the recipe for you. Or on the other hand, if you are a little skeptical of microwaved meals, this dish will totally change your mind.
From Refinery29's Elettra Wiedemann and Jackie Alpers, the S'mores Brownie in a Mug is made with unsweetened cocoa powder, self-rising flour, granulated sugar, vegetable oil, water, mini marshmallows, graham cracker crumbs and a mini Hershey's chocolate bar. It also takes three minutes or less to make, with just a fork, spoon and your favorite microwave-safe mug.
This Recipe for a Delicious Brownie in a Mug has a Campfire Theme
1. Single Serve Desserts - Opportunity for convenient and customizable dessert options tailored to individuals or small portions.
2. Microwave Recipes - Potential to develop and innovate on quick and easy microwave recipes for busy individuals or those with limited cooking skills.
3. Campfire-inspired Treats - Possibility for creating unique desserts that capture the nostalgic flavors and experience of a campfire.
1. Food and Beverage - Potential for the food and beverage industry to develop new single-serve dessert products that cater to individual needs and preferences.
2. Kitchen Appliances - Opportunity for kitchen appliance manufacturers to design and market microwave ovens with innovative features for easy and efficient cooking.
3. Specialty Dessert Products - Potential for specialty dessert brands to create and market campfire-inspired treats that provide a unique and indulgent flavor experience.