The BROKIS GEOMETRIC lighting collection has been shown off by the Czech Republic-based brand at Maison&Objet 2020 as a range of illuminators that highlight a somewhat unorthodox aesthetic. Designed by Koris Klimek and Lenka Damova, the lights are all characterized by their suspended aesthetic along with a circular appearance and subtle illumination capability. The hanging fixtures will offer warm lighting for enhancing a space with a touch of modern elegance.
Speaking on the BROKIS GEOMETRIC lighting collection, the designers said, "Geometric accentuates the aesthetic expression and structure of BROKISGLASS, which itself is remarkably distinctive. The collection is defined by basic geometric shapes that characterize the overall contours of the lights and instil them with a singular graphic element to achieve a striking contrast with the animate, almost sculptural makeup of the glass. The suspension components make up the glass geometric shapes, their edges rendered in black profiles."
Image Credit: BROKIS
The BROKIS GEOMETRIC Lighting Collection is Strikingly Chic
1. Geometric Lighting Fixtures - Designing and manufacturing geometric lighting fixtures is a disruptive innovation opportunity for lighting and home decor industries.
2. Suspended Lighting Fixtures - Creating suspended lighting fixtures can transform the lighting industry with a fresh, modern approach.
3. Subtle Illumination Capability - Designing subtle illumination capability in lighting fixtures can revolutionize the ambience and mood in the hospitality and retail industries.
1. Lighting - Developing geometric lighting fixtures can be an innovative approach to reinvent the lighting industry.
2. Home Decor - Manufacturing geometric lighting fixtures can lead to a disruptive innovation opportunity for home decor businesses.
3. Hospitality and Retail - Incorporating subtle illumination capability in lighting fixtures can transform the ambience and mood of hospitality and retail spaces, leading to disruptive innovation opportunities.