The designers of the Brockhaus Pen2 want you to glance at this product and see a minimalist pen holder. The clean and slick look of the desktop accessory misleads the eye into thinking that it's a much simpler object than it truly is.
Christopher Prenzel, Julian Schwarze and Miriam Schmitt collaborated on this set of multimedia tool. They were originally intended as a concept for enhancing the experience of working with Brockhaus encyclopaedias with an engaging interactive element. The primary implement relays information wirelessly between the pen holder hub and your computer while it reads from a book. The cup serves as a speaker and the Brockhaus Pen2 syncs with your laptop, tablet, TV or printer to perform all sorts of tasks and translate data into all different media.
The Brockhaus Pen2 Draws Up an Interactive Work and Study Experience
1. Interactive Multifunctional Tools - The Brockhaus Pen2 demonstrates the potential for interactive tools that can perform multiple tasks and adapt to different media.
2. Enhanced Work and Study Experience - The concept of the Brockhaus Pen2 highlights the growing demand for innovative products that can enhance the productivity and engagement of individuals while working or studying.
3. Wireless Information Transmission - The wireless communication feature of the Brockhaus Pen2 presents opportunities for developing new technologies that enable seamless transmission of information between devices.
1. Office Supplies - The Brockhaus Pen2 suggests a new direction for the office supplies industry by integrating multimedia functionality into traditional products.
2. Education Technology - The concept of the Brockhaus Pen2 opens up possibilities for the education technology industry to develop interactive tools that make studying more engaging and interactive.
3. Consumer Electronics - The wireless capabilities and multimedia functionality of the Brockhaus Pen2 indicate potential disruption in the consumer electronics industry, with opportunities for creating versatile and interactive devices.