Lipton’s Brisk iced tea and Instagram, the mobile photo-sharing service, have partnered up to host the ‘Briskpic’ promotion. The campaign will lead up to the annual South by Southwest Interactive in Texas next month, and ecourages Instagram users to caption their picture with the hashtag #briskpic and tweet it out.
Lucky Twitter users will get their ‘Briskpic’ photo inscribed on one of the 4,000 limited edition iced tea cans to be handed out during the festival.
Lipton's and Instagram Pair Up for ‘Briskpic'
1. Mobile Photo-sharing - Opportunity for companies to collaborate with mobile photo-sharing platforms to create interactive promotions.
2. Hashtag Marketing - Using hashtags on social media platforms to engage users and create brand awareness.
3. Limited Edition Promotions - Creating scarcity and exclusivity through limited edition products or services as part of promotional campaigns.
1. Beverage - Beverage companies can leverage mobile photo-sharing platforms to promote their products and engage with their target audience.
2. Social Media - Social media platforms can explore collaborations with brands to develop innovative hashtag marketing campaigns.
3. Event Promotion - Companies organizing events and festivals can incorporate limited edition promotions to generate buzz and reward attendees.