LILFOX's Chlorophyll + Tourmaline Brightening Mask boasts a bright green coloring that comes from the addition of chlorella and spirulina algae. As LILFOX describes: "Both Spirulina and Chlorella applied topically have been found to increase micro-circulation and after repeated consistent applications, have been found to decrease pigmentation on the skin." Chlorophyll is known for its cleansing and detoxifying properties, as well as its ability to fight free radicals. Tourmaline is another ingredient that adds "magic crystal energy" to supercharge the benefits of the mask's nutrients.
These antioxidant-rich algae ingredients are combined with different kinds of clay, matcha green tea, as well as calendula, frankincense and more.
The nourishing face mask may is packaged in small pots as a powdered formula, which may be blended with water to activate, applied to the skin of the face, and removed with water once the mask has hardened slightly and the impurities have been drawn out.
LILFOX's Brightening Mask is Rich in Free Radical-Fighting Chlorophyll
1. Algae-based Skincare - There is an opportunity to create skincare products using algae due to their free radical-fighting properties.
2. Crystal-infused Products - Adding crystal-infused ingredients to skincare products could enhance their benefits.
3. Powdered Skincare - Developing powdered formulas for skincare could improve convenience and enable users to mix the product to their desired consistency.
1. Beauty - The beauty industry could incorporate algae and crystal-infused ingredients to create innovative skincare products.
2. Wellness - Wellness businesses could explore the detoxifying properties of algae in creating products like detox drinks.
3. Packaging - Packaging companies could help brands create alternative packaging for powdered skincare products.