Direct-to-consumer bridal brand Floravere is introducing a first-of-its-kind bridal concept store to New York City, and with it, its first-ever permanent physical location.
Floravere made a name for itself by disrupting the traditional wedding industry by making custom dresses affordable and offering at-home wedding dress try-ons. Now, consumers—Millennials in particular—will enjoy being able to visit the brand's NYC flagship for a retail experience that's just as innovative. The experiential shop has been "reimagined for how the Millennial woman shops," allowing people to set up private appointments via the brand's website, direct messages on Instagram and texts. Before an appointment, Floravere sets out the styles that a bride selected online, and sets the scene with a custom mood board and a personalized playlist that's put together from Floravere's digital questionnaire.
Image Credit: Christian Harder
Floravere Offers an Innovative Retail Experience for the Millennial Bride
1. Bridal Concept Stores - More bridal brands will offer hybrid online and in-store experiences for personalized wedding planning and shopping.
2. Direct-to-consumer Bridal Brands - More companies will disrupt the traditional bridal industry by offering affordable, custom wedding dresses and convenient home try-ons.
3. Personalized Shopping Experience - Retailers across industries will focus on creating a more personalized and tailored customer experience to better satisfy the needs of the millennial consumer.
1. Wedding Industry - Bridal brands and wedding vendors who adapt to consumers' needs for affordable and personalized experiences will have a competitive advantage.
2. Retail Industry - Other retailers can create hybrid physical and online experiences with a focus on personalization and convenience to attract millennial shoppers.
3. Fashion Industry - Fashion brands across all categories will benefit from tailoring the customer experience to the needs and expectations of the millennial consumer, including customization and convenience.