This past December, London's Old Truman Brewery hosted an immersive brewery experience based on the popular television series 'Breaking Bad.' While TV-themed eateries are not exactly new, this event went one step further by offering a unique drinking experience.
The event took place over the course of eight nights in December of 2015. Each night, guests were guided through cartel-inspired dens created to resemble popular scenes from the show. Guests were then treated to 'cooked' cocktails as they made their way "through a series of high octane, sensory explosions of consumption and intriguing encounters." Over the course of two hours, guests were able to relive their favorite moments from the show, while enjoying custom cocktails.
The immersive brewery experience demonstrates how venues can go beyond the typical bar or restaurant experience by tapping into popular culture.
This Immersive Brewery Experience is Based on the TV Show Breaking Bad
1. Tv-themed Immersive Bars - Opportunity to create immersive bar experiences based on popular TV shows.
2. Pop-culture Beverage Experiences - Opportunity to create custom cocktails and other sensory experiences based on popular movies or TV shows.
3. Cartel-inspired Venues - Opportunity to create venues inspired by popular crime-based TV shows or movies.
1. Breweries - Breweries can create immersive experiences for their customers that go beyond traditional beer tastings.
2. Bars and Nightclubs - Bars and nightclubs can create themed experiences that go beyond just offering drinks to attract customers.
3. Hospitality and Tourism - Hotels and tourism companies can create immersive experiences based on popular culture to attract guests.