Known simply as BrewDog Airlines, this first-of-its-kind craft beer airline promises to be the ultimate beer-focused flying experience. Taking flight in February 2019, BrewDog Airlines will feature a round-trip between London and Columbus, the home of the brewery's US HQ and its craft beer hotel. Passengers onboard the flight will get to participate in a unique beer tasting experience that features limited-edition BrewDog beer brewed to adapt to the reduction of taste and smell sensitivity at high altitudes.
According to James Watt, co-founder of BrewDog, "We took craft beer to the depths of the seas when we brewed an IPA at the bottom of the North Sea. Now, we’re turning to the skies aboard BrewDog Airlines." The entire flight experience is geared towards beer enjoyment -- from the food, entertainment and even the cabin crew.
BrewDog Airlines Will Feature Beer Brewed Specifically for Air Travel
1. Beer-focused Airlines - Opportunity to create unique beer-tasting experiences and brew specialized beers for air travel.
2. Craft Beer Tourism - Emerging trend of breweries offering beer-themed travel experiences and hotel accommodations.
3. Experiential Marketing in Airlines - Potential for airlines to enhance customer experience through themed and immersive flights.
1. Airlines - Opportunity for airlines to differentiate themselves and attract beer enthusiasts through specialized beer-focused flights.
2. Craft Beer - Opportunity for craft breweries to collaborate with airlines, creating exclusive beers designed for consumption at high altitudes.
3. Tourism and Hospitality - Opportunity for hotels and travel companies to partner with craft breweries and offer beer-themed travel packages.