7-Eleven wants to make it easy to enjoy a tasty breakfast on the go with its new Bacon, Egg, Cheese and Potato Breakfast Taquito.
Now available from participating locations nationwide, 7-Eleven's Bacon, Egg, Cheese and Potato Breakfast Taquito is essentially a breakfast sandwich in the form of a taquito (a popular Mexican dish that consists of a rolled-up tortilla that's been stuffed with filling and fried). 7-Elevent's version is filled with scrambled eggs, smoky bacon, diced potatoes, and a gooey blend of cheddar, pepper jack, and Monterrey jack cheeses.
Best of all, you don't even have to wait until morning to enjoy this tasty breakfast dish because the Bacon, Egg, Cheese and Potato Breakfast Taquito is available 24/7.
Image Credit: 7-Eleven
7-Eleven's New Breakfast Taquito is the Perfect On-The-Go Meal
1. On-the-go Breakfast - Opportunity for innovative packaging and delivery methods to accommodate busy lifestyles and convenience-driven consumers.
2. Multi-cultural Breakfast Offerings - Opportunity for incorporating global flavors and cooking styles into breakfast menus to appeal to diverse consumer palates.
3. Alternative Breakfast Formats - Opportunity for creating non-traditional breakfast items, like taquitos, to provide exciting options and appeal to consumers looking for unique breakfast experiences.
1. Convenience Store - Convenience stores can innovate with new breakfast items and packaging/delivery strategies to capture the attention of on-the-go consumers.
2. Fast Food - Fast food restaurants can expand their breakfast offerings to include more ethnic items and non-traditional formats that will appeal to diverse consumer tastes and preferences.
3. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturing companies can capitalize on demand for new and unique breakfast options by developing innovative breakfast products and flavors that align with current trends and consumer interests.