Made for the ANJ National Association of Newspapers, these Brazil Press Freedom ads use common things like greed and warfare to send its message of free press across. The ads are simple but effective, using faceless paper cutouts as their characters.
The Brazil Press Freedom ads use two images in each ad to juxtapose each other. One of the ads features money compared to the church. Inside of the paper cut out is a dollar sign -- representing what the character is really thinking -- while outside is the church which represents what others believe them to stand for.
Using simple ways to deliver their message, the Brazil Press Freedom ads encapsulate the idea of free speech in the press perfectly.
These Brazil Press Freedom Ads Advocate Free Press Discretely
1. Discreet Advertising - The trend of discreet advertising can provide opportunities for businesses to subtly promote their products or messages.
2. Juxtaposition Marketing - The trend of juxtaposition marketing creates opportunities for businesses to create impactful ads by contrasting different elements or ideas.
3. Symbolic Messaging - The trend of using symbolic messaging allows businesses to convey complex concepts or ideas through simple and recognizable symbols.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry can benefit from discreet advertising techniques to capture the attention of consumers without being overtly promotional.
2. Marketing - The marketing industry can leverage juxtaposition marketing strategies to create memorable and thought-provoking campaigns.
3. Graphic Design - The graphic design industry can explore the use of symbolic messaging to communicate messages effectively through visually appealing designs.